Sunday, October 24, 2010

Date Night

Well, we finally made it to Palace Kitchen for dinner on Friday. We were served the best bread (Dahlia Bakery) & olive oil/vinegar... on the planet. I'm still thinking about it. Great Cesar salad with their giant crouton. The food was pretty good, I ordered the swiss chard brown butter ravioli and wasn't impressed but we loved D's rotisserie chicken. We will definitely go back.


After dinner we walked over to Nordstrom, as D is in "need" of a new pair of boots this season. I am always an advocate of new shoes, if only he would just buy what I like though...

Then off to Barnes & Noble. Where I sit in the craft/art/interior design section as long as I'm allowed. And D wanders through the Religious section, Art, Starbucks etc. Sometimes coming to hang out with me if I'm looking at something particularly interesting, but not Martha's Encyclopedia of Craft like I've been obsessing over lately.


Then walked over to see the Social Network, which by the way a 10:00pm showing is way too late for us after a looooong work week. But, such an interesting movie & I thought that Justin Timberlake was fantastic (surprise surprise). I am a little freaked out that the youngest billionaire is the same age as I am. Wow.

Happy dreary fall Sunday, off to clean up after the Harvest Party extravaganza we had last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment