Friday, September 11, 2009

I love Seattle fall

Today was perfect weather.

On my lunch break I sat outside in my very favorite dress in the gorgeous sunshine. Slightly blustery, but very warm, as a sign of my very favorite time of the year: Autumn! With so many changes happening on our lives right now, this wonderfully transitional season makes me quite happy. Planning our Harvest Party, Daniel's birthday, day dreaming of the birthday presents I want (mustard yellow Hobo bag, if it exists), wearing tights & boots & scarves and most importantly all things pumpkin. 

I am hopeful. 

This weekend is also going to be perfect, which I must say, I've quite needed due to recent happenings. Date night tonight with Daniel, which I have no idea what he's planned & can't wait until he gets home to find out. Tomorrow is making jam with Charlotte, Corrine & Julia, then girls night... and then, Sunday morning brunch with my girls from college who I haven't seen in well over a month, and finally back to our church home after two weeks of being away. Cannot wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment