Thursday, September 10, 2009

moving etc.

Yesterday, Daniel and I officially decided to move. We love the city so much that we're moving a mere 5 blocks away, to the beautiful Ballard Place Condos. Regardless of the distance of the move, we are very excited & I've already taken pictures to sell on Craigs of all the things we don't plan on taking with us, and gone through my closet twice (still need to walk over to Crossroads with bag upon bags of hopeful money makers) & have become more organized than I have been all year this past week.



When describing the condo to someone they mentioned that it sounds like a step sideways for us, rather than forward. Yes, we are only adding 100 square feet, but it's the new adventure of space planning (drawing our space on CAD tonight) and painting and re-organizing and decorating that makes this all worth it (that, and the stainless steel kitchen aid appliances in my new kitchen).



Now I'm off to decide paint colors & am dying to get away from our bright avocado living room, how can I convince Daniel to go for magenta next?

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited for you guys!! a move sideways... whatever! it's a new place, new walls... a (sort of) new neighborhood.... and you with your CAD. you're a little nerdy, but i think it's really really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete