Friday, May 29, 2009

Addiction to See's

Because I work in downtown Seattle, and because I get bored on hour long lunch breaks... I shop. However, I kept getting in trouble for buying clothes (especially at our store and sister store 3 blocks away, and brother store next door... the discount kills me) I began wandering through other stores of interest. Candy Tyme, Red Mango frozen yogurt and my personal favorite See's Candies. 

I attempt to limit these trips, but daydream about See's quite often (most often during Yoga). And apparently, talk about it as much as I dream about it because the Husband surprised me last week with my very own box. I used to say that the way to my heart is a custom ordered box of See's (not Godiva or Russel Stover or Hershey's or Franz). However, until this past Valentine's Day I hadn't gotten my heart's desire. A one pound box of all my favorites was set on my pillow early in the morning. I was in heaven (and actually began to think that I may like the holiday after all), needless to say I had abstained since Valentine's Day. 

Until last week, on a random Wednesday evening he came home with the key to my heart. And I love him all the more for it. Thank you hubby dear for listening when I describe in pathetic detail all my favorites. 

Just thought I'd share that, and am now off to savor a Milk Chocolate Butterchew. Then off to a cycle class to pretend that I work it off. 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! :) And I love that you sometimes visit Red Mango...it's my mom's very favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete