Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello Alexandra Nelson


Hello to my dearest friend Alexandra White

I shall start a blog at your prompting. 

And shall post pictures of my home. And my inspirationAnd my jobAnd my city. And of my husband doing husbandly things. And of websites I stalk. And craft projects (current project: baby shower and citron bathroom dresser). And missings of my friends who live far away. 

And I shall attempt to be better at blogging than I am at keeping my camera charged. Or my phone charged... or with me. Or catching the bus. Or keeping my home organized. Or returning phone calls. 

This is why friends are necessary. They help you remember things. 


2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh! i am SO in LOVE with the laurie b. lowndes blog!!! you are the best, and if i knew it would be so easy to convince you to blog, i would have done it years ago!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to keep up with you on this! Love and Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete